LL- locks in space LL- locks in space

Overall - 5/10

+++Graphics+++ Score: 3
Thats the main thing u should work on. The animation was allright, but u shall add more background and draw characters better.

+++Style, Interactivity+++ Score: 3 each
Lock legion... it will be cooler if u make not sticks, not clocks/glocks/locks, not sprites but a movie u draw urself.

+++Sounds+++ Score: 4 (but it deserves 2)
Well, you had sounds and thats something, but u used Speakonia or some program like that. Next time use real voices (i used speakonia in one of my movie and it got low score) but i gave ur movie 4 for sound cause its lock legion (so u better dont make locks anymore).

+++Violence+++ Score: 2
Well, the violence was when the guy flied in space, but i gave it 2, violence is not big, so the main score will be more if violence is 2 but not 8 (exept if it has a good humor)

+++Humor+++ Score: 7

What can i say? Overall - 5/10! Nice but u have to work on it.

peanutbutterclawk responds:

thanks for the criticism, but I'll be a lock for a while, It really helps you with flash.

-The Potato- -The Potato-

Very very very good :)

I voted 5 on this, because... I LIKE IT :D
Its very good!
Hey, where did u get the music?
Can you put a link pls :)

friend-of-emu responds:

I voted 5 on your stuff tutorial! YAY! My buddy said he made it but I really, really doubt that. Sorry for no link :(

The story of a little... The story of a little...

lol thats cool!

Ahahahhahahahha ahahahhah this made me laugh lol :P a bit short and still needs some work though.. nice job anyway i liked it ;D i hope it wont get blammed...

Murloc RPG Murloc RPG

COOL

Man im fan of WarCraft 3, didnt play TFT & WoW tough... you are cool man! Make more please please please :)

=Mars Patrol= =Mars Patrol=

Umm

It has got alot of bugs, work on it, and it was a bit boring too... sorry. it would be better if at every level the place changes. And what was that patrol truck shooting with? sorry, u need to work on it more.

Me and My Crowbar Me and My Crowbar

Im going to use that :)

Hey, nice one! I'll use that in my Half Life 2 flash :)

Rocko234 responds: