LL- locks in space LL- locks in space

Overall - 5/10

+++Graphics+++ Score: 3
Thats the main thing u should work on. The animation was allright, but u shall add more background and draw characters better.

+++Style, Interactivity+++ Score: 3 each
Lock legion... it will be cooler if u make not sticks, not clocks/glocks/locks, not sprites but a movie u draw urself.

+++Sounds+++ Score: 4 (but it deserves 2)
Well, you had sounds and thats something, but u used Speakonia or some program like that. Next time use real voices (i used speakonia in one of my movie and it got low score) but i gave ur movie 4 for sound cause its lock legion (so u better dont make locks anymore).

+++Violence+++ Score: 2
Well, the violence was when the guy flied in space, but i gave it 2, violence is not big, so the main score will be more if violence is 2 but not 8 (exept if it has a good humor)

+++Humor+++ Score: 7

What can i say? Overall - 5/10! Nice but u have to work on it.

peanutbutterclawk responds:

thanks for the criticism, but I'll be a lock for a while, It really helps you with flash.

-The Potato- -The Potato-

Very very very good :)

I voted 5 on this, because... I LIKE IT :D
Its very good!
Hey, where did u get the music?
Can you put a link pls :)

friend-of-emu responds:

I voted 5 on your stuff tutorial! YAY! My buddy said he made it but I really, really doubt that. Sorry for no link :(

The story of a little... The story of a little...

lol thats cool!

Ahahahhahahahha ahahahhah this made me laugh lol :P a bit short and still needs some work though.. nice job anyway i liked it ;D i hope it wont get blammed...

Breen on the screen Breen on the screen

Thats cool but

You need voices! Uhh... At least Speakonia (The programm that says your text)... but the graphics are cool! Good luck!

No Point No Point

Very very good.... MAN THAT WAS LEET :D

Hahahaha that was super! I liked everything lol thats best you have ever made ;D Very funny, i wanted to dance with those wormies too :D make more like this plzplzplz ;D

Supa Go-Go Man Supa Go-Go Man

You got talent man!

Man u rox! U really got talent, ur art is good (I don't think i can do that) and its ONE OF YOUR FIRST flashes ever! Good luck in future, i hope this will get front page!

Kim-Kim responds:

Humm.. thanks XD

Band Room Battle Band Room Battle

Hey nice!

Yeah i liked it! You can work on animation though... it was very good for your 3rd cartoon!

JLU (old) JLU (old)

well....

nothing new or interesting. i gave it a 5 because i liked the music and i like game need for speed underground. take more time working, this probably takes a hour to make.

Gamers-Gear responds:

As you may think im also a fan of the NFSU/NFSU2/NFSMW lover. Thanks 4 the high 5, se you on the streets!

amazing shorts! amazing shorts!

Nice!

Hehe nice done!

i went to work by train i went to work by train

W00t!

Man you rule! Make more movies like that ;)